Saturday, September 12, 2015

Mini Rant

Many of you who know me know that I, from time to time, just have to spout off a rant. I am going to list in no particular order my list of independent rantacious thoughts….yep made up a word there.

1) That little gadget on the side of your steering wheel actually serves a purpose….look it up in your auto manual.

2) On the same note the use of that device does not mean you have permission to merge.

3) Hackers suck.

4) Children who constantly scream in a restaurant should be dealt with by parents and no one else so put your cell phones down and actually engage with your kids.

5) Anyone who thinks our government is efficient and the best stewards of our money only needs to make it to retirement age to understand the futility of that thought.

6) If you don’t believe in God then what exactly is your purpose on this planet other than to pilfer and die.

7) I really don’t understand pop culture any longer so have decided to divorce myself from most of it and won’t lose a minute of sleep about that decision.

8) Reality TV is an oxymoron.

9) Politicians=money=self-importance=failure

10) People are people no matter where you live….same fallacies, same strengths, same goodness, same evil but all in all I still would rather be on the beach.

11) I am blessed.

12) I love my wife.

13) I love my family, all of them, and wish I could be more involved with every one of them.

14) Making friends for me is a long process but thankfully my best friend is by my side.

15) I still love chocolate regardless of the health issues and if I am on my death bed and know it I would want a piece of chocolate before I pass.

16) Guns are not bad….people are bad…fix the bad people and stop worrying so much about the guns.

17) I know the previous comment will tick off some of my friends….so be it.

18) We used to be a nation that could see past our differences and still be the greatest nation on Earth……now we are so polarized, I wonder how we get back to that.

19) I love America and still think, albeit naively, that the good in our people will eventually win over the evil.

20) I am thankful for everything I have been given…..the good, the bad and the ugly for the bad and the ugly have made me appreciate the good even more.

That will do it for now…..now I feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment